We are pleased to announce the successful go-live of the NetSuite ERP for ICAS World.
ICAS World supports organizations through the promotion of the health and wellbeing of their employees whilst at the same time improving productivity. ICAS World currently has four business units operating in the United Kingdom, Spain, Dubai, and South Africa, historically each operating on different finance systems. Therefore, to improve efficiency, controls, timeliness, and the quality of information reporting for management, ICAS World looked to integrate all 4 legacy finance systems into 1 consolidated cloud-based solution.
ICAS World selected NetSuite ERP as a solution of choice for the following reasons:
- A cloud-based ERP system implemented and deployed globally across all entities.
- A unified and integrated platform to run all business processes to replace the current legacy systems.
- Scales with the projected exponential growth of business and its needs.
- Reduces the use of Excel and manually intensive processes within the business.
- One source of truth.
- NetSuite offers the full suite of financial modules including advanced budgeting and forecasting capabilities.
- Third-party systems integration capabilities.
ICAS World chose Linked, a leading Oracle NetSuite Alliance Partner to implement NetSuite ERP for the following reasons:
- Linked has more than 40 years of ERP experience and a proven track record of designing solutions and implement best-in-class technology to automate manual tasks, streamline business processes, and improve visibility.
- Linked has local and global enterprise systems experience ranging from small to multi-national scale.
- Proven implementation methodology built on a strong foundation of customer-centricity and digital transformation.
“ICAS World was looking for a cloud-based ERP solution that would support our growth and global ambitions while delivering financial reporting and regulatory requirements as well as being able to integrate with our clinical systems. NetSuite, being the global leader in cloud-based ERP solutions, was the natural choice to deliver these requirements and more in a cost-effective manner. Linked was chosen as our implementation partner given its experience of implementing cloud-based ERP solutions and the experience they had specifically in NetSuite implementations”, said Mark Julio, Chief Financial Officer, ICAS World.
Kudos to the ICAS World and Linked teams that worked tirelessly to make sure the project went live in October 2020.